ANGUS: The Day I Became a LEGO Hero
ANGUS: The Day I Became a LEGO Hero
Charlie Angus / The Resistance - October 7, 2026
EXCERPT: "Meanwhile, the work of defending democracy continues.
I have just finished the text for my new book Age of Monsters. The editing on this project continues as I write an essay every other day for The Resistance on Substack where we now have nearly 80,000 readers in 144 countries.
Every morning I post a video on Meidas Canada Network. With nearly 300,000 subscribers to the channel, we are a leading independent news network in Canadian podcasts with viewers in more than 140 countries. And as I type this, our team is working with partners to expand our outreach and coverage in Europe.
And then there are Meidas Canada Resistance Town Hall rallies — travelling from one end of the country to the other, meeting Canadians who are determined to stay engaged in the fight for democracy. . . . . "
[ https://charlieangus.substack.com/p/the ... dium=email ]
Charlie Angus / The Resistance - October 7, 2026
EXCERPT: "Meanwhile, the work of defending democracy continues.
I have just finished the text for my new book Age of Monsters. The editing on this project continues as I write an essay every other day for The Resistance on Substack where we now have nearly 80,000 readers in 144 countries.
Every morning I post a video on Meidas Canada Network. With nearly 300,000 subscribers to the channel, we are a leading independent news network in Canadian podcasts with viewers in more than 140 countries. And as I type this, our team is working with partners to expand our outreach and coverage in Europe.
And then there are Meidas Canada Resistance Town Hall rallies — travelling from one end of the country to the other, meeting Canadians who are determined to stay engaged in the fight for democracy. . . . . "
[ https://charlieangus.substack.com/p/the ... dium=email ]