ANGUS: This Is How the City Falls

ANGUS: This Is How the City Falls

Postby Oscar » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:28 pm

ANGUS: This Is How the City Falls

Charlie Angus / The Resistance - October 5, 2026

EXCERPT: "I have warned about this style of warfare since I began The Resistance Substack. It’s why I refer to Danielle Smith as Donbas Danielle.

There are obvious parallels between the front group used to break Donbas from Ukraine and the group of Alberta punters meeting in the top corridors of power in Washington.

Last June I called on Foreign Influence Transparency Commissioner Anton Boegman to launch an investigation into the meetings between the Alberta separatists and US officials.""

[ https://charlieangus.substack.com/p/thi ... dium=email ]
Oscar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10512
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:23 pm

Return to PURE(?) POLITICS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests